Every business is unique. Because of this, accounting needs vary. To meet your company’s needs, we provide a suite of services certain to fulfill the requirements of virtually any small business.
Please review the list below. And if something you need is missing, please do not hesitate to call and ask why our services are well-matched with your needs. And if we cannot do it, we certainly know who can.
- Input vendor invoices to payable system
- Classify invoices to the proper general ledger account
- Maintain vendor master files
- Respond to vendor inquires about payment status
- Cut checks to vendors based on due dates or client instruction
- Reconcile vendor statements to accounts payable ledger
- Reporting to organization on detailed aged payables and cash requirements
- Request and maintain vendor W-9 information
- Prepare and file required 1099 forms
- Billings prepared as needed and mailed out
- (All billings provided to Client for approval prior to mailing)
- Record and account for revenue
- Input receivable transactions into the accounting system
- Prepare and deliver periodic statements
- Issue client-approved credit memos and refund checks
- Maintain subsidiary receivables ledger
- Process client-approved adjustments
- Apply cash received to customer accounts and resolve short pays
- Enter hourly, salary, commission etc. payroll and create and print paychecks. Client signs and distributes paychecks.
- Enter all new hire and changes into accounting software
- Prepare employee earnings statements complete with current pay period and year-to-date wages, taxes, and deductions.
- Prepare department summaries of month-to-date payroll data in addition to customized reports specific to client
- Prepare, file, and pay all federal, state and local payroll taxes.
- Prepare and file all quarterly and annual payroll tax returns
- Completes year end W-2 forms
- Reconcile all insurance and other payments for health, life, 401k etc. and make payroll deductions when required
- Prepare all necessary HR reports, such as turnover
- Allocate payroll expenses for multi-location employees
- Prepare and process payroll accruals when necessary
- Process daily sales and deposit reports
- Verify daily deposits and report variances
- Reconcile and verify credit card deposits
- Reconcile monthly bank statements
- Prepare cash flow analysis and statements
- Journal Entry and General Ledger Preparation
- Account Reconciliations
- Fixed Asset Accounting & Depreciation
- Sales and Use Tax Collection and Report Filings
- Monthly Financial Analysis and Reports
- Tax Planning & Tax Preparation Assistance
- Conversions from Manual to Automated Computer Systems
- Human Resources Management for Small Business
- Yearly Business Assessments
Don’t wait another day to partner with a Professional Accountant and make your business more successful. Do what you love to do more; let us take care of the rest. Call now for a free, no-obligation consultation.